The TOR will help you understand that your body and brain are temporary vehicles for expressing the real, authentic you on this plane of existence. Everything you need including meaning and answers can be found by looking inward. By knowing rather than believing that you exist independent from your body and brain, and by looking inward, you will deepen your understanding of yourself and the universe and begin to live a happier, more successful, and more fulfilling life.
We need to see the universe as a unified living process rather than a collection of separate objects.
The brain is both wondrous and highly limiting. The TOR presents evidence that brain activity in itself cannot explain or account for consciousness. One’s brain does not create one’s consciousness or one’s thoughts but rather facilitates one’s consciousness and the expression of one’s thoughts.
We need to see the universe as a unified living process rather than a collection of separate objects. Intelligent informative consciousness is fundamental to all matter and all that exists. Consciousness is not contained within matter or the world—it contains all matter and the world.
- The brain and body are temporary vehicles rather than one’s core identity.
- Brain activity in itself cannot explain or account for consciousness.
- The you beyond your brain is indestructible, even by death.
- Consciousness is the fundamental fabric of our universe and everything in it including ourselves.
The TOR presents credible evidence to show that consciousness is not something that arises from the human brain, but rather is the fundamental fabric of ourselves and everything in our universe. Deeply understanding the nature of consciousness brings with it:
- A profound understanding of oneself and the universe
- Personal enlightenment
- Greater insight and intuition
- Decreased fear of death and decreased fear and anxiety in general
- Enhanced neurological, psychological and spiritual capabilities
- Greater happiness and fulfillment in life for oneself, one’s family and those around them